Monday, April 25, 2016

Final Preview

1.  They narrator explained the basic of creating a project. She addressed how to start a new project and what type of file is best for what type of camera you used. She explained how to load clips and photos. The other video I watched went into more detail about timing and placing clips.

She also explained editing. She demonstrated how to shorten and split clips. She showed us where the different buttons were and what they each do. She moved clips in and out of the storage area. The second video showed how to effectively transport narration and time it appropriately with the clips.

She then showed us how to use effects. She detailed some specific effects, like the lightning strikes, and how to change those. She used some transitions as well. The other video didn't show any of the specific effects offered by iMovie, but went more into detail about how to create a basic video.

2. I didn't know anything about iMovie before this.
3. I learned how to upload clips and pictures into iMovie.
4. I'm not really concerned about his final because I should be exempt because of my attendance.
5. I can complete a story about Kindness day or a concert on time.
6. I will either shoot Kindness Day or the Griswolds concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment