Friday, December 11, 2015

7 Tips for Shooting Great Portraits

I learned interesting and broad tips for shooting portraits. The article stresses the importance of developing quality portraits. Most photographers shoot portraits for a living.

I like the colors of this picture. The dull colors make her eyes and hair stand out. The photographer used a simple background and filled up the frame, but those are the only rules of photography evident. Yuir Arcurs is the photographer who took this picture. 

I learned that I should bring the model out of their comfort zones and shoot creatively. I could break the rules of photography, tilt the horizon, or make the model look away from the camera to take a better portrait. I can use these tips if we take more portraits in class this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment