Friday, December 11, 2015

Getting Started With Food Photography

I learned that lighting and color are the most important things about photographing food. The background should be a solid or neutral color that does not distract from the subject. The point is to make the food look appetizing to both the stomach and the eyes.

This is my favorite photo because of the colors. balance and simplicity are evident in the image. 
The picture was taken by MariaGrazia Berardo.

I learned how to take successful and effective images of food. I can use this if I decide to go into advertising or want to take a picture of my food. I could use this later in the class if I take pictures of food for a shoot. I also learned that food photographer require a lot of photo-shopping after the image is taken.

Link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment