Friday, December 11, 2015

Photography Resolutions

I learned useful tips about being a photographer and ways to improve my organization and creativity. These are things that I should try to do every time I take my camera out.

I picked this photo because of the way the photographer was able to capture the snow and the color of her eyes so beautifully. The snow is not centered, but it creates depth. Not many rules of photography are evident. I do not know who took the photo. 

I learned ways to improve my photography and important things that every good photographer should do. I can use these tips to organize my assignments and make my pictures more creative. I learned more about Photoshop and other tools photographers use often. 

Link: http://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/

No comments:

Post a Comment